United States 22310 phone: view phone(703) 971-5155 fax: view fax(703) 971-5397 website: Visit Website
Virginia Linen Service is a Family-Owned, Local Textile Rental & Commercial Laundry Service Company
Contact this Listing
As a local, family-owned company, Virginia Linen Service founded in 1934 provides top quality linen, mat and uniform rental services to customers 24 hours a day, 7 days per week, 365 days a year. Our Service Centers are staffed and strategically located to effectively stay close and responsive to you. Our modern processing facilities are equipped with the latest technology available, enabling us to be efficient and provide cost effective products and services. Customers will receive quality of delivery with our service.
Since our founding in 1934 we have been committed to running an environmentally responsible business. We value being a socially responsible company and strive to help our customers and associates reduce their impact on the environment.
Whether you are in need of table linen, bed linens, bath towels, medical or hospital apparel, our services and products can help your business be greener. Through these efforts Virginia Linen Service uses 64% less water, 73% less energy and 90% less chemicals when compared to laundering at home or on-site.
We take pride in our services! Read below to see how our service works and the reasons why you should use us.
How A Rental Service Program Works
1. A sales representative will perform a free analysis of your linen needs.
2. A customized rental program is designed to meet your needs.
3. You select your linen, mat, or uniform styles, colors, and emblems.
4. Employees are fitted for personal image wear.
5. After the first installation, soiled linen is picked up and laundered and fresh inventory is delivered.
1. Clean, fresh linens and garments are delivered to you, on time, when you need them.
2. Repairs and replacements of damaged linen and uniforms are done in-house.
3. No capital investment, space commitment, or time consumed worrying about linen.
4. Commercial laundering is “green”, as it is better for the environment and saves water, energy, and chemicals.
5. It enhances and differentiates your business and employee’s image.